The GenesiS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GenesiS

The GenesiS Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Where Should Our Server Be Located?
West coast
I think we should do it!!!! Vote_lcap47%I think we should do it!!!! Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Central U.S.
I think we should do it!!!! Vote_lcap33%I think we should do it!!!! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
East coast
I think we should do it!!!! Vote_lcap20%I think we should do it!!!! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15
Latest topics
» Greatest song ever
I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:11 pm by |GS| ABBA ZABBA

» New website and Forums
I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:37 am by |GS| NeStA

» Good reading. Very intresting and enlightening
I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 pm by |GS| Flagg

» I think we should do it!!!!
I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:52 am by |GS| Guilty_Spark

» Asked to join chat
I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:10 pm by Nide

» Nide the fire king
I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:45 pm by |GS| PinkFloyd

» Posters of TF2
I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:32 pm by |GS| PinkFloyd

» Tell your Prison stories
I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:18 pm by |GS| ABBA ZABBA

» New update coming soon?
I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:49 pm by Naro

Affiliates

Our server Powered by

Don't forget to add The GenesiS TF2 server to your favorites!
216.245.194.155:27015

Check your HLstatsX ranking on our server!

I think we should do it!!!!

Go down 
+5
|GS| ABBA ZABBA
|GS| PinkFloyd
|GS| NeStA
|GS| Kepher
|GS| Flagg
9 posters
AuthorMessage
|GS| Flagg

|GS| Flagg

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-09

I think we should do it!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:45 am

Back to top Go down
|GS| Kepher

|GS| Kepher

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:12 am

I'm definitely in. I've been wanting to do ones of these.
Back to top Go down
|GS| NeStA
Admin
|GS| NeStA

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 am

|GS| Kepher wrote:
I'm definitely in. I've been wanting to do ones of these.

I agree Kepher. We should get more serious about this thing and start some competetive play. I know we all enjoy it. Thanks for the post Flagg.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheGenesiS
|GS| PinkFloyd

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:51 am

Hell yea!
Back to top Go down
|GS| Kepher

|GS| Kepher

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:35 pm

We should start having some practice sessions. I know we usually play together, but we have never really worked on any sort of strategy.
Back to top Go down
|GS| ABBA ZABBA

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Is this the official tf2 competitive gaming league or is their other things like this. I think it would be fun to try but I dont want to be playing against a bunch players who can spy kill everyone like dirty tricks would do.
Back to top Go down
|GS| samuraiRS

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:58 pm

I'm game...wouldn't mind having us all work together for a change.
Back to top Go down
|GS| NeStA
Admin
|GS| NeStA

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:43 am

|GS| ABBA ZABBA wrote:
Is this the official tf2 competitive gaming league or is their other things like this. I think it would be fun to try but I dont want to be playing against a bunch players who can spy kill everyone like dirty tricks would do.

Aww...how cute. ABBA is scared....LOL

Don't worry ABBA the solution to a good spy is a paranoid pyro.
This is one of many leagues for TF2. We have friends in DiG that play this league and if nothing else it would be good fun and pracitice for us. We do need to practice as Kepher eluded to and we also need to coordinate more in-game like Sam mentioned. We can't expect to just waltz in and own everyone in the league but there is no denying wihout being boastful that we have some very good players. Both class specific and in a broader sense. We just need practice and coordination. Preperation is a huge part of winning in tournaments. Watching demos for example. By watching demos or even league play online we can learn a bit about what we will have to accomplish in order to succeed. I do not believe this is a TOP league in TF2 but is gaining popularity for sure and would be a good start for us. I know it will be a bit sudden considering the season opener is around the corner but we need to do our best to get into the same game with each other and coordinate in our own chat. I believe we will be just fine if we can get our team registered and communicating by the time the season reopens after the holidays. Remember, there is a break after the initial start of the season which we could use to our advantage. If we could get a match or two in before the break we will learn what we need to improve on to be able to be more competetive after the holiday break. I encourage all of you to register on the TWL website. This way I can compile a team of our clan members for competition. I have already registered and when you do the same we can establish a team. Also, remember that this is our first tournament so we shouldn't expect to be world champions after this...don't put too much pressure on yourselves and lets have some fun while learning more about the game in a strategic sense. I for one look forward to the matches and skrims we could have with friendly clans. This will gain us a lot of respect and help populate our server also. Please register yourselves here if you haven't already.

Team Warfare League

You can register with your tag or without. The choice is yours. I registered with mine because I don't plan on being a part of another clan. Thanks again.
NeStA
Back to top Go down
|GS| Kepher

|GS| Kepher

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:16 am

I registered (w/ tag).

I say we try to work out times for practicing soon. Might take a while to coordinate times that work.
Back to top Go down
|GS| samuraiRS

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:25 am

I registered w/tag as well.
Back to top Go down
|GS| Flagg

|GS| Flagg

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:31 am

I'm registered as Flagg666, but I also asked to change it just so we can keep a constancy.
Back to top Go down
Nide

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:04 pm

wooohoooooooooo...I am in......more competition!!! That will be fun!!!

But dont forget guys....this is a commitment...you will have match every week i think + there is the need to practice together...so alote of engagement from everyone who is interested.

I know I wont be able to make it every time but mostly...so ill register.

ABBA...WTF are you afraid of spies? Im am the pyro king baby!!! Ill burn them down...burn baby burn...come on Whoson1st, say it....disco inferno
Back to top Go down
|GS| NeStA
Admin
|GS| NeStA

PostSubject: Hahaha! Fire King   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Glad to see you guys are on board. The team has been registered and we have signed up for the 7v7 ladder. We will sign up for the upcoming season as soon as I have spoken with everyone. We will be setting practices and be sure to be in chat while in game with each other so you can practice your coordination. If any of you need help registering on TWL or joining The GenesiS team, message me and I will provide you with the needed information. You will need a password to join our team roster so be sure to message me for that information as well. See you guys in-game!
Back to top Go down
Naro

Naro

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:52 pm

Gl in the tourney !!!
Back to top Go down
|GS| PinkFloyd

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:41 am

I'm on the team. Disco Inferno!
Back to top Go down
|GS| Guilty_Spark

|GS| Guilty_Spark

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:52 am

Count me in too, although this is very sudden. Sounds like a good challenge instead of grinding on goldrush or warpath. Now if i could just figure out what makes my mic not work ingame!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think we should do it!!!!   I think we should do it!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think we should do it!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The GenesiS :: General :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: