The GenesiS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GenesiS

The GenesiS Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Where Should Our Server Be Located?
West coast
Nide the fire king Vote_lcap47%Nide the fire king Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Central U.S.
Nide the fire king Vote_lcap33%Nide the fire king Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
East coast
Nide the fire king Vote_lcap20%Nide the fire king Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15
Latest topics
» Greatest song ever
Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:11 pm by |GS| ABBA ZABBA

» New website and Forums
Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:37 am by |GS| NeStA

» Good reading. Very intresting and enlightening
Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 pm by |GS| Flagg

» I think we should do it!!!!
Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:52 am by |GS| Guilty_Spark

» Asked to join chat
Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:10 pm by Nide

» Nide the fire king
Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:45 pm by |GS| PinkFloyd

» Posters of TF2
Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:32 pm by |GS| PinkFloyd

» Tell your Prison stories
Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:18 pm by |GS| ABBA ZABBA

» New update coming soon?
Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:49 pm by Naro

Affiliates

Our server Powered by

Don't forget to add The GenesiS TF2 server to your favorites!
216.245.194.155:27015

Check your HLstatsX ranking on our server!

Nide the fire king

Go down 
+5
|GS| samuraiRS
|GS| Kepher
Naro
|GS| Flagg
Nide
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nide

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Nide the fire king Empty
PostSubject: Nide the fire king   Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Good morning everyone!!!!

Well a few words to present myself and my interest. My name is Nide, a.k.a The fire king ( for those who dont know...whoson1st is my apprentice lol), a.k.a Nicolas, a.k.a the neighbor from up north.

On a professionnal side: I am currently a staffing Human Resources Advisor. My main tasks consist of developing and elaborating the competencies requires for a specific job and then to chooses and develop the assesments tools (writen exam questions, interviews questions, reference questions) that will be use to evaluate the candidates that have submitted their application for the job. Also since managers in most compagnies are mostly "managment oriented", it is my role to make sure that they respect the employment and labour relations laws surrounding the hiring of new staff.

On a personnal side: I am currently 32 and I live in Ottawa, Canada' National Capital. Been with the same girl for the last 2 years and we live together....she is 25 ( ok ok ok she is younger than me but why wait to be 50 to get a young lady Wink). We dont have any kids yet, but im sure that in the next 2-3 years a Nide Jr. will see the sun light (afterall, I have to do my contribution for the world population).

On a hobby side: I love video games (mostly TF2), movies, soccer, poker....I use to play alote of Team Fortress Classis back in hmmm 2000, 2001. And when the game got less popular I've switched to Counter-Strike....been playing too much Cs in my life ( at one point I had my server, clan etc...). For TF2, has you guys cann see I play Warpath alote, its one of the old map from TFC...it is the bomb. I just hope that they will make a remake of Flagrun and Cashbah as well for TF2, those maps were awsome.

I have join GS because most of the members seems to be a great bunch of guys and we mostly play together on a daily basis, so mind as well know eachother. On that note, if you have any questions, you want to talk, feel free to come and see me, I think im a bit social lol. Sometimes I may say the thing the way they are, please dont get offended, I just preffer to get right to the point instead of turning around the subject.

Sorry for any typing mistakes or wrong sentences, but has many of you notice, I talk with an accent, thats because im a Frenchy, a Frenchy Canadian ( you can call me Frenchy, I am use to it --- > did play for 5 years on a Dallas cs server Smile). But please dont associate us frenchies in Canada to those ga&^*^&*^ frecnhies from France. We are far from being the same. Like Pink Floyd would say : " Us and THEM"

Cheers,

Nide
Back to top Go down
|GS| Flagg

|GS| Flagg

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Nide the fire king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nide the fire king   Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:01 pm

Great post man! Glad to have you with us. I'm sure you will bring a lot of laughter in the chats! Very Happy

I like how whoson1st is your apprentice. He really is not that good at pyro and I'm sure you have a lot too teach him. lol!

And your English is great as far as I’m concerned.

Again great post man.

-Randall Flagg
Back to top Go down
Naro

Naro

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Nide the fire king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nide the fire king   Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:42 pm

haha hey spy killer...

welcome to GS
Back to top Go down
|GS| Kepher

|GS| Kepher

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Nide the fire king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nide the fire king   Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:19 am

Hey Nide. Good to have you with GS.
Back to top Go down
|GS| samuraiRS

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Nide the fire king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nide the fire king   Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:54 am

Welcome to GS Nide.

I think the one thing that REALLY stands out about you, is you always seem happy. It's refreshing from some of the other guys on the server (not GS guys) that just constantly complain alot.
Plus how can you not like "Burn baby burn"
=)
Back to top Go down
.:|GS|:. whoson1st

.:|GS|:. whoson1st

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Nide the fire king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nide the fire king   Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:53 am

haha welcome Nide !!!

jr. Fire King ?? Hah ! Flagg you shall burn soon.

I love Poker too, mostly play on-line though although I did win a tournament on my cruise last month, 1st place paid 1200 bucks which was nice to buy the wife some nice things haha.

I am married to a young one too, I am 41 and my wife is 26, been together 7 years and still going strong.

Glad you joined Nide cause you always make me laugh , you have a great impact and remind me this is a game to have fun, lets not be like Malice right ??

see you in game

apprentice out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whoson1st.com
|GS| NeStA
Admin
|GS| NeStA

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Nide the fire king Empty
PostSubject: Frenchy the Fire King!   Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Thanks for sharing with us Nide. Glad to meet you and very happy you have chosen to join us in GS. I agree that you always make the game more enjoyable. One of the first things I noticed about you was how much fun you always seem to be having in game. Your a great addition to our clan and I can't wait to get to know you further. Don't worry about your english, it sounds fine to me. Nice to have another guy from up north. DirtyTricks is from Canada also. Good luck with work and the better half....and the Nide Jr. Again, I am very happy you joined us in GS and look forward to more ejoyable games now that your here.

NeStA
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheGenesiS
CamelToe999

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Nide the fire king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nide the fire king   Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:44 am

Hi Nide. When I get torched, now I know who this person is.
Back to top Go down
|GS| PinkFloyd

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Nide the fire king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nide the fire king   Nide the fire king Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:45 pm

You are never short of words are you? Smile

French Canadians aren't as bad since they started Canada.

Glad you joined us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nide the fire king Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nide the fire king   Nide the fire king Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nide the fire king
Page 1 of 1